Summer...I mean winter break

Haha, it has been a while hasn't it? Well Jackie, I dunno what you're talking about because it's hella cold here too. The weather these past weeks have been so insane?? Why does Australia have such unstable weather? Right now the wind is so strong and it's so cold! Even though the sun is shining brightly, the wind is making everything cold and I have a feeling the rest of this week isn't going to be so great either!

The thing about having such a long break is that even though it's long and technically we should have heaps of things to do, it's so boring. Unless you head for somewhere out of Sydney, you're going to be bored out of your brains!! That's why we have to organise that trip to Port Stephens and SOON!!! I'm going crazy here!

There's basically no one to go out with and there's no job to keep me occupied...which reminds me that I have to find a job now which sucks. ><"

I have no idea what to do or what to apply for and I seriously don't want to be rejected! But anyway, we need to hurry up and have a cousin outing and eat good food because I'm seriously going to go insane.

Glad to hear that you're having fun Jackie!! You'd better bring back lots of stuff for us otherwise.... XD

Love, Jay

0 comments:

Post a Comment