Homesick.

Omg yes Jay!! I'm definitely looking forward to Port Stephens~ I asked my mum for permission already and she was cool with it but she asked me if you guys have gotten your permissions, I mean you parents are pretty strict about going out just in Syd, now we're going out of it and also staying over a few nights!! But seriously, I can't wait for our girl nights out~ Gonna be hell fun!!

I'm actually missing home alot right now, oh would I like to say I miss my family a lot too, but ever since ur hsc results came out and the massive rage I received from my mum over the phone where she could somehow tear my head off literally over the line!! I've been scared to call her since, wtf?! Is probably what you're thinking but seriously, shes been angry at me many times but once like it is absolutely puts rage on a whole new level!! I can already imagine her throwing me the shovel when im back to dig my own grave first b4 she gets down to business into giving me a slow and painful death then just drop me into my already dug out hole because she would not even bother to give me a funeral!! I might consider myself luck if she shoves a stick onto the dirt after just to mark my spot in the ground..

Yea.. that freaky guys.. I've never been this scared to call her before!! But I miss them oh soo much T^T. Why don't I just try calling her? Well, Listen. Wait. Read. I did, seriously I asked her if she was angry or lets say disappointed, Hell yea she was!!

Quote: "Are you ashamed of yourself? Oh, you're probably enjoying yourself too much in America, I knew I shouldn't of let you go!!"

My mum almost sounded mocking.. and that she has never done before, I mean I confess, I confess myself guilty for getting such low marks, but hey I'm already in such depression, can't you show just a little bit of support perhaps a little bit of love?

I'm in such dilemma right now...

Regardless of all this~!! About your souvenirs!! Since I'm running low on cash, your gifts wouldn't be WOAH~ BIG!! But do you guys like Hershey chocolates? Personally I love them and I decided why not share something I love?

I'll post more up later, and I can't wait to see you guys soon!!!

<3 Be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment