From Halfway Across the Globe~

Well, well, well~ The winter cold has been sending chills down my spine the past 2 weeks!! Currently missing the summer sun back in Sydney!! Just wanted to post a little blog to update everyone with my side of the story~ GUESS WHAT?!?!

I am proud to announce that I am Officially OVER the jerk back in Sydney!! Hell yeah~!! Thought this day would never come but after half a year to mourning over a guy who doesn't appreciate me is finally over~ Could it be the hot american guys over here? negative!! Haven't even met a decent one yet!! So why am I suddenly over him then? On my 10 day tour in LA I've met a guy who showed me that there are way better guys out there who are not only looks~ You might be thinking, wow she jumps from guys easily.. negative agn!! He has a girlfriend who he loves very much but our D&M seshes just proves to me that I don't deserve the treatment he's been giving me~

So I've met this guy who is full in personality and not bad on looks.. but too bad he belongs to someone else.. Can I order another one of these guys? Too bad Life doesn't work that way~

Now the useless guy is outta my head, I'm gonna open my eyes and wait for the right one for me to come...

Well girls? How are the Aussie boys going? One thing I know is that according to statistics Aussie guys are the most faithful outta all the boys around the world!! *wink* Know what I'm saying?

Haha Post-HSC the best period in a teenager's life!! Party hard Girls!!!! I'll be back soon so enjoy the brilliant sun with you guys!!! Keep me updated with your lives!! Why am I still the only one posting all the blogs?!

<3 Bebe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment