It's ok baby

I dunno Jackie, your mum called me up on the day of the ATAR release to ask me how she could check it and when she finally got in, she wasn't actually angry. She sounded really sad... I mean, she was saying how she just wanted you to be able to do a little better so that you'd have more options, but she didn't sound angry. I felt really sorry for her... but I dunno, I don't know her as well as you do, so I can't judge.

Anyway ATAR was shit no matter how you look at it.. I didn't get high enough to do the course I wanted and parents have been giving me shit as well. It was really really disappointing, I mean I didn't expect much, but when the results came out I thought there was a glitch in the system... and I checked and checked again but the results were the same. Well, guess there's nothing I can do about it now.

I'm pretty sure my parents will let us go Port Stephens, it's not that far and it's not like we're going forever! We'd better be allowed!!! I'm already really really excited for it! I want to get out of Sydney!!

Love, Jay

0 comments:

Post a Comment